Friday, May 15, 2009

Green Mommy

So with the birth of my daughter on the way, I have continued to be as earth friendly as possible. I have been using all natural personal body care products like shampoo, soap, toothpaste, lotion etc.
I also use these products on my son. I cannot picture using anything else!
I finally made the transition of living a "Green" lifestyle a few years ago and will never go back!

I have also been trying to eat as good as my budget will allow me to! Organic and natural foods as much as possible. We have started a little herb garden and every time I cook, I now use our homegrown Basil, Oregano, Cilantro and Mint. It adds such flavor and depth to foods! There is also some Tomatoes and Green Pepper growing too.
I cannot wait to harvest them. I also have some Orange and Avocado seeds which I am planning to germinate and even though I have never grown any trees before, I am really exited about the fruits those will bear!

No comments: