Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ultra-Nesting

So I was in major cleaning mode yesterday. I cleaned every inch of the bathroom with vinegar and feel great! You would think being this pregnant the smell would make me sick, but it didn't bother me at all!

I will admit, I used a tiny bit of bleach and hot water to clean the floor and the smell from that small amount was horrible! So I know our pregnant bodies really do warn us about smells and dangers!

Later today my husband will paint and then I'll find another chore for him. Lol. While I have this energy I may as well utilize it! The bedroom needs a full cleaning too.

I do need to take it easy though because with my last pregnancy I was moving furniture around and I think it made me go into labor early! My son was born at 37 weeks. I will be 37 weeks this monday, so I will do what I can, but no heavy lifting!

No comments: