Friday, August 7, 2009

I love my babies!

Who knew that having 2 children under age 2 could be so time consuming? It is so hard to find time to do things nowadays. But I can honestly say each moment spent with them and watching them grow is totally worth it!

My son adores his new little sister! He always wants to hold her and kiss her. He will say, "Hold her" and then I will say, "Lie down. Arm up.", and he will quickly lay and put his arm up and I will place her in the crook of his arm. He looks to her with such love and the biggest grin. I love it!

Now that my daughter is 2 months old, she is becoming more and more aware. She is starting to smile all the time now and whenever I put her near her big brother and her face lights up. Every moment is precious with my little loves.

Co-sleeping with both has been bit of a challenge, but I can definitely tell it is helping us all bond.

I give props to all those stay at home moms out there with multiple kids! It is so much harder than many realize. But I know we can all relate to all the joys of motherhood!

No comments: